For one of our clients, international manufacturing company, due to their continues growth, we are currently looking for:
The function of the position is the representation of the company as also the professional, organizational and personal leading of the involved staff.
The target of the position is the result-oriented production of products according to fixed timelines and quality specifications and according to process and quality requirements as well as the improvement of processes and co-operation with the mother company on technical changes and further growth of the company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management/Leading: functional and personal leadership, stuff promotion, motivation of stuff, leading of projects, technical customer service worldwide, leading of construction of tooling and insutrial facilities, leading of toolshop,
- Planning of production and human resources in accordance to customer needs
- Generate and monitoring of targets for the years program
- continous improvement of quality
- maintenance of functionality of the production lines
- compliance of safety and accidence rules
- environmentally aware use and deposal if operating supplies
- optimizing of trought put time
- ensure of leading time
- optimizing of inventory
- Completed education (for example in Materials Engineering, Tool Manufacturing or Process Technology)
- Higher education, machine construction or process technology (university of supplied sciences level)
- preferably experience in automotive
- fluent English or German language
- previous experience in the similar position as Technical Head/Manager
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/