K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - the leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered access solutions - we are looking for candidate for the position of:
The successful candidate will participate in creation of the Toolroom department in Poland and ultimately will lead, manage, and plan the daily activities within the Toolroom functions, ensuring that all projects are completed within reasonable time and to the required quality standard to meet both internal and external customer requirements.
- Advise on tools design and participate in specifying tool design and estimating tooling costs as required.
- Give technical support on tools design process improvements, leading and mentoring major continuous improvement projects.
- Manage Toolroom priorities in line with EHS and business needs driving to reduce unexpected downtime.
- Support / interact with external & internal customers in all activities related to Toolroom.
- Manage departmental resources and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Manage / Review Tooling Service contracts, recommend and drive improvements.
- Drive Improvements to tooling equipment using the lean tool kit.
- Supervise all human resources effectively ensuring recruitment, training, Performance development reviews and discipline are co-ordinated to reach departmental goals. Work with HR department to maintain records and to consistently, promptly and effectively respond to discipline and motivational issues. Actively gauge moral in the team and take action to address issues and provide support as required/ is necessary.
- Organise the departmental resources to meet the output and quality requirements of the production plan (Customer demand/Takt rate).
- Maintain a daily focus upon the 5Ms (Material, Machines, Manpower, Methods and Measurements). Create and Maintain Standard work for all operations, Audits processes to ensure adherence to agreed methodology and practice. Seek out improvements and encourage an environment of active continuous improvement.
- Make clear and effective decisions on day to day activities within direct sphere of influence and through consultation with management obtains clear direction on areas outside of direct influence/control/authority. Provides clear communication of decisions to team.
- Develop the department/ cell skill level by daily coaching, team working activities and by promoting/organising individual and team based learning activities.
- Communicate departmental and company information to the team. Liaise and communicate with other departments keeping management and operational staff informed of issues and actions that may impact them or their teams.
- Promote continuous improvement and a quality consciousness culture within the team.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment legislation as well as best practice are clearly understood and are followed in the Toolroom area.
- Train, Establish and Maintain Lean Fundamentals in the department/cells including 5S, TPM, standard WIP, Standard set ups, Kanban (Where applicable).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on similar position, experience of supervision in a lean environment advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of Toolroom area.
- Language: Communicative English skills (written and spoken).
- Engineering Qualifications (Bachelor’s degree will be an asset).
- Previous knowledge of CAD.
- Organised and able to manage tasks with short lead time constraints.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Safety and environmentally conscious.
- Good communication and strong team player.
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment.
- Opportunities of professional and personal development.
- Positive working environment based on team work and unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Wide package of medical services.
- Life insurance.
- Lunch refund.
- Work life balance.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/