K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
Location: Opole District
- Laboratory start-up phase
- Physicochemical analysis: Arranges operations by coordination/delegation of the analytical tasks, with a focus of in-time analysis of all samples ; Sets priorities when needed and communicates any issues to the relevant departments ; Checks the validity of results by checking SPC charts, control limits ; Works closely with Analytical Development Team to implement new or improved SOPs
- Inventory management: Follow-up on lab material usage, initiate purchase when needed
- People management: Defines the individual training needs of the analysis team, sets up the training schedule and ensures that all trainings get executed ; Follows up on the coworkers functioning, by keeping regular interviews ; Takes care of the communication within the section
- Responds to internal questions from other departments (PC, OPS, QM): Is the first point of contact in case of questions and will arrange proper actions to investigate any issues ; Is the first point of contact to Analytical Development Team
- Quality assurance: Coordinates the regular tests to secure the reliability of the analytical results (like SPC, LOD/LOQ, MSA) ; Coordinates the execution of validation plans for new methods and equipment ; Arranges all aspects of equipment management (maintenance plan, periodic inspection)
- EHS: Supports the EHS related programs in the analytical laboratory to prevent safety incidents and pollution (e.g. by organizing EHS patrol, 5S) ; Ensures decent training of lab members on specific lab safety topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry (or higher) with at least 5 years of working experience in a laboratory environment and analytical characterization techniques
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – fluent/native in Polish
- Knowledge and understanding of chemistry and chemical analysis
- Background knowledge of the various equipment used (ICP, PSD, KF, Titrator, BET, TD, SEM, XRF, C/S, XRD)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to conduct root cause analysis
- Knowledge of method development methodologies and validation of analysis
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO/IEC 17025
- Knowledge of core tools and processes like MSA, SPC, APQP and PPAP
- Computer literacy (scientific software, office software, LIMS)
- Good written and spoken (English) communication
- Good communicator, strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cooperation within the team and between different departments
- Able to organize and coach the team
- Analytical thinking, critical mindset and problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated, open minded, able to work within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- Leadership skills to keep coworkers motivated
- Promoting a safe work environment
- Good communication skills
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/