K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
We partner with an ITT Group, a manufacturer of innovative products and solutions through three operating segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Connect and Control Technologies.
Within these businesses, 10 000 team members serve customers in approximately 125 countries around the globe and are outstanding ambassadors for well-known and long-standing product brands, which include Goulds and Bornemann pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption components, to name a few. In connection with the creation of a new department of shared services in the IT area in Poland, we are looking for candidates for the position of: SharePoint Developer
2. Design & Styling:
a. Working knowledge of CSS styling
b. Responsive Design & UI / UX experience
3. Backend systems: Experience with Microsoft Servers such as IIS Server and Services such as Active Directory.
4. SharePoint experience:
a. 3+ years supporting SharePoint in a multi-server environment
b. Central Administration
c. Managing Service Applications
d. Modifying and designing SharePoint templates and master pages.
e. Configuring and manage site/sub site layout, structure, and content
f. Managing out-of-the-box SharePoint web parts
g. Designing and implementing web forms using Microsoft InfoPath
h. Experience in working with SharePoint Designer
i. Supporting SharePoint artifacts, i.e. Libraries, Lists, Site Settings, Service Applications
j. Profound understanding of SharePoint privileges, users, roles and access rights.
1. C# Programming: 3+ years with ASP.NET Core & MVC
3. Design & Styling:
a. Working knowledge of CSS styling
b. Responsive Design & UI / UX experience with corresponding libraries and tools
4. Team Development / Build Management & Testing: 3+ years using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
5. SQL Server:
a. 3+ years using Microsoft SQL in a web development environment
b. Entity Framework Core working experience is a must
6. Backend systems: Experience with Microsoft Servers such as IIS Server and Services such as Active Directory.
7. SharePoint experience: 3+ years developing .NET solutions for SharePoint.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Participation in creating a new IT solutions.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/