K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Customer Service Representative (English and German knowledge)
The aim of the position - The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service and sales support to all internal and external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products, processes and systems. The position is also responsible for working cross-functionally with various departments, in support of targeted initiatives as they relate to overall company performance.
- Respond to all customer inquiries as they relate to order management, technical product specifications and design assistance;
- Manage key customer and distribution accounts by developing strong relationships, building an understanding of the customer business model, supporting various day-to-day activities, identifying mutually beneficial solutions and facilitating conflict resolution;
- Leverage customer interactions in order to identify new business opportunities with existing Southco customers as well as new potential customers;
- Work with various functional teams to support strategic business development projects and operational excellence initiatives;
- Good/ very good knowledge of English and German;
- High school diploma or bachelor degree;
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in a technical sales or service oriented role;
- Must be computer literate and display excellent communication and telephone skills;
- High energy level - Self-starter;
- Team oriented, people oriented and a relationship builder. Enthusiastic, confident and mature. Displays an innate sense of curiosity, and strong accountability;
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment and international team;
- International trainings;
- Wide package of medical and sport services;
- If you are a graduate - possibility to gain professional experience in customer service;
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/