K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company from aerospace industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
The aim of the position: Under the supervision of the Service Center Manager, the Electrical/Instrumentation Technician is responsible for providing customer service and technical support such as troubleshooting issues over the phone or at the customer premise, prepare engineering change, get it approved from the main office and perform the change, perform maintenance and calibration of the company"s equipment at the customer premise.
- Prepares technical specifications, cost estimates and deadlines;
- Makes recommendations on the selection of components, performs research on alternative sources and asks suppliers to tender;
- Writes reports and other correspondence related to his/her function;
- Participates in assembling electrical/instrumentation systems;
- Perform calibrations and maintenance contract at the customer premise;
- Perform electronic/automation/control troubleshooting;
- Cuts, drills, adjusts with precision and accuracy equipment ;
- Perform wiring harness troubleshooting, repair and assembly;
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer"s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Open case in the CRM system, maintain up to date the problem description, the task accomplished and the final resolution;
- Prepare troubleshooting procedure and guide the customer until resolution;
- Weekly/ daily report activities to head office;
- Create knowledge base articles (problem > resolution) and best practice articles;
- Support field teams;
In the following months/ years:
- Provide training on equipment operation and maintenance to customer personnel;
- Supervise sub-contractors during maintenance or upgrade work when applicable;
- Secondary Technical school;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Basic competent electronics/ electrical knowledge;
- Good manual technical skills – drill, cut, assembly skills, using multimeter, tools, preparing cables, connectors;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Continually seeking to deepen knowledge and skills;
- Occasionally adapt his working hours to fit customer needs;
- The candidate must be willing and able to travel internationally;
- Driving licence - B category
Will be an asset:
- Instrumentation experience;
- Experience in data acquisition (temperature, pressure, velocity, vibration) and control (PLC);
- Advanced level of knowledge in the field of engine test;
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment;
- Meticulous & process driven
Our Partner offers:
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in environment inspiring for continuous development;
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company;
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment;
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/