K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Credit Controller (English and German knowledge)
The aim of the position - The efficient risk management and collection of German Accounts Receivable ledgers.
- Proactively manage the collection of overdue German customer balances by telephone, by email, through negotiation of repayment plans, and, by exception, visiting significant customers to enhance the financial relationship and resolve problem areas;
- Liaise with, and obtain assistance from, key account managers, operations, despatch, CSR and SBU associates to identify and resolve problems relating to late payment from customers;
- Where required, initiate legal procedings and compile required documentation necessary to bring outstanding debts to a satisfactory conclusion;
- Post cash to AR ledger accounts within 24 hours of receipt in bank. Actively chase customers for remittance advice to accurately allocate the cash received;
- Daily review of blocked order list (VKM1). Manage the release of blocked orders either through co-ordinating the clearance of payment issues through the customer escalation process, liaising with CSRs to understand outstanding queries, etc. Manage the process for using portals as a communication mechanism as required by the customer;
- Set and monitor credit limits obtaining external customer information as appropriate. Ensure monthly statements are sent to customers, and ad hoc statements as required;
- Process month end transactions in relation to the AR ledger.
- Good/ very good knowledge of English and German;
- Excellent communication skills and numeracy are essential;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Good attention to detail, and ability to work to deadlines and under time pressure
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external customers
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment;
- Possibility to create greenfield investment;
- International trainings;
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/