K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - Axtone - an ITT company - an expert in coil springs and in impact energy absorption technology for all types of rail vehicles. Its experience, technical competence, ability to innovate and willingness to follow increasingly challenging customer requirements, improves the quality of Axtone products and solutions. Customers include companies from all over the world. Axtone’s solutions are used in the railway sector, but also in the mining industry, in construction machinery, military vehicles, playground equipment, power plants, agricultural machines and systems used for vibration isolation -
Due to continuous growth of production, we are currently looking for:
- Implementing of new strategies for service
- Creating and updating production instructions for operators
- Preparing processes for new services (new product)
- Preparing internal processes regarding different scope of service
- Basic programing of Kuka robot
- Support of Service Manager
- Educational background in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge or experience in production organization, lean manufacturing
- Able to communicate efficiently at professional and technical level
- Ability to define and manage priorities within deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment
- Good English (verbal and written)
- Experience with SAP system
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
M: +48 513 168 357
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/