For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Quality Management System Engineer
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to establish, to improve continually the QMS processes as Quality Policy and Quality Business Manual, Control of Documented Information, Change Management, Control of Non-conformities and Corrective actions, Internal audits, Supplier Management System, etc. in accordance with IATF 16949 standard and internal requirements.
The proper establishment of QMS processes will ensure that the all activities of the organization consistently deliver on their promises to external and internal customers and stakeholders, will provide an assurance framework to help the organization understand operational risk, and an improvement framework to mitigate it and improve. QMS Engineer must ensure all his activities are carried out in accordance with Health, Safety and Security standards.
- To provide the QMS implementation, certification and maintaining are in accordance with IATF 16949 and Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) and aligned with best practices from other company’s facilities;
- To ensure that all IATF 16949 requirements are communicated and understandable by all company employees;
- To arrange the quality training and consultation to employees for QMS related issues;
- To manage Product database for all company products;
- To participate in Root Cause Analyses for quality related issues;
- To ensure that QMS processes support the “Right-First-Time” strategy, “Zero Defects” and “Prevention rather Detection” Company policies;
- To ensure that QMS processes are valued by company’s external and internal customers and meet or exceed all external and internal requirements and expectations;
- To ensure continuous improvement of QMS processes, with the focus on external and internal customers satisfaction, sustainability and variation reduction;
- To monitor and communicate agreed QMS KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Working experience in Quality Assurance departments, preferably in Automotive industry, under IATF 16949 requirements;
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of QMS (ISO 9001, IATF 16949) requirements;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem solving techniques ;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner Offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/