K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company – new greenfield investment, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Working in Engineering project team to support the Project Manager during the design engineering phase including technical engineering;
- Taking care of monitoring and controlling onsite work progress during the construction phase;
- Scheduling and budgeting to ensure the project running smoothly;
- Managing vendors & contractors on site;
- Screening potential contractors when needed;
- Analyzing the potential risk (H&S, manpower, logistics);
- Working with the people from functional departments to support technical data and release needed resources onsite to ensure the installation of new assembly workshop and timely delivery;
- Bachelor degree or preferably Master in engineering;
- Technical knowledge and/or background in order to interpret the technical documents (chemical and mechanical);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering project environment, preferably in the chemical or ceramic powder industry (field experience is a plus);
- Fluent technical knowledge of Polish and English language;
- Knowledge of Engineering design products (e.g. Autocad) and project scheduling methods (e.g. PERT, Gantt, MS project);
- Experience with project and process safety management systems is a plus;
- Willingness to go abroad for training purposes;
- 1 year of training abroad;
- Opportunity to develop your career;
- Being a part of new, exciting projects;
- Work in intercultural environment;
- Work in highly growing international company with high standards.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/