K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to establish, manage and improve continually the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) in accordance with Customer’s, internal and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements for Analytical and Test labs.
- To implement LIMS system in all Labs areas with interfaces to another production systems as WRMS, Unify (SAP), Sample Tracking System, etc.;
- To generate LIMS sampling plans with aim to support production schedule for validation and serial production batches in accordance with Customers and internal requirements for tests and analysis;
- To participate in new products introduction NPI (APQP) process in terms of Customers and internal requirements for tests and analysis;
- To prepare LIMS reports and system to manage Labs Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through LIMS. To identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement, to implement the actions with focus of system’s continual improvement;
- To communicate with Regional LIMS support team;
- To order required for LIMS system equipment and consumable materials;
- To provide LIMS awareness and LIMS training to the company’s staff where it is required;
- To comply with the EHS Management system requirements and to ensure that all activities are performed in safe and proactive approach in terms of EHS.
- University degree, preferably in Science or IT;
- Previous experience to manage the project implementation would be an advantage;
- Experience in manufacturing environment and in NPI process is desirable but not mandatory;
- Ability to work as part of cross-functional team, communication and maintenance of good interpersonal relations;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working experience of SAP would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem solving techniques would be an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality results, often to tight deadlines;
- Communicative in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/