For our client, international global production company (Automotive) we are currently looking for:
Senior Project Quality Engineer
- Be single point of contact/ interface for the Project Manager and for the Customer for all quality relevant topics in the project or support other project quality engineers
- Be Partner of the Project Manager and support him in the Project Team to direct all activities to meet customer requirements (goal: be the Co-Pilot of the Project Manager)
- Ensure customer requirements are rightly considered in the product and process design and the validation of the same
- Plan and lead quality assurance activities for ECU’s with a focus on electronic hardware, software and diagnostics in assigned projects or support other project quality engineers with needed ECU expertise
- Coach and support other project quality engineers in Project teams in different business units (passenger cars and/or commercial vehicles)
- Drive consistency of the APQP elements and the applied tools and methods through all relevant project phases
- Lead Total Quality Management approach in all activities of the Project Team with adherence to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Ensure transparency of quality deliverables to customer
- Execute reality checks on fulfilment of customer requirements and quality deliverables (internal and external) in all project dimensions
- Monitor any misalignment/ deviation in the project and request containment and corrective action from the Project Team
- Drive root cause analysis and problem resolution for critical issues impacting the customer or putting the project at risk
- Ensure that a systematic problem solving approach is applied and Lessons Learnt are captured.
- Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent is mandatory,
- Or 5 years experience in quality assurance in automotive ECU’s or software,
- Expertise with Embedded System Design (Hardware and software requirements analysis design and testing),
- Expertise with Software quality such as automotive SPICE, CMMI,
- Understanding of functional safety acc. to ISO 26262,
- Experience with Customer or Supplier Quality management,
- Experience with Project Quality management are welcome,
- Total Quality MManagement,
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) moderator, able to identify risk and improvement areas through FMEA method,
- ISO Quality Standards,
- APQP/VDA (6.3; 2.0 …),
- Major interest in automotive engineering (passenger cars and commercial vehicles),
- Six Sigma certified is welcome.
What do we offer:
- Stable working environment,
- Competitive salary including various benefits,
- Ability to work in an international environment,
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/