For one of our partners, international Automotive manufacturer, due to their continuous growth, we are currently looking for:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER GEMS
As a Software Developer PHP/Database you will be a part of agile, cross-functional and international engineering team. You will drive the development of new features on frontend side as well as maintain and improve the current code and database structure behind Global Engineering Management System, GEMS. You will be the key for success for a tool that is used by hundreds of users around the globe in our partner"s community.
- You are responsible for all aspects and stages of professional software development: specification, concepts, design, implementation, documentation, test and maintenance
- Collaborate with business-stakeholder globally to define requirements and features to be implemented for future releases
- Being part of the whole feature development lifecycle to provide the best user experience for our colleagues
- You work self-reliantly in small powerful teams in order to develop customer oriented services and applications within short release cycles
- You are involved in all phases of software development - starting with design, coding, up to testing and delivery
- You have already developed software “full stack” or you are interested in learning how this works
- A university degree in computer sciences, mathematics, statistics, informatics or a comparable qualification
- you have at least 3 years’ experience developing commercial software in a team
- Full stack experience with PHP and databases for years
- Work experience with MS SQL Databases
- Team player and good communicator within an agile team
- Willingness to travel in Europe, Asia’s, Americas
- Fluent English for work in an international team
- Excellent prospects of development and education
- Specified, high quality trainings, workshops and exciting corporate events.
- Interesting perspectives for your future career with innovative technologies in fascinating projects
- Attractive salary and other benefits
If you think you have the skills and willingness to work in international enviroment, please apply within. Application should contain CV in English and a cover letter.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/