For our Client international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
Accounts Payable Accountant
- Independently perform process activities based on guidelines received and internal policies;
- Check and post AP documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit notes, payment requests;
- Manage unposted AP documents;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate in line with the firm’s communication and customer service standards;
- Support developing and implementing new solutions in other Central European countries;
- Work with the firm’s internal systems and SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting;
- Experience in using SAP (or other ERP);
- Very good command of English is essential (international environment);
- Other CE language is preferred (Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak or other);
- Deep understanding of the Accounts Payable process;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Experience in a Shared Service Center is an advantage;
- Strong analytical mind and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Job in one of the world’s top professional firms;
- Stable work environment;
- Excellent training opportunities (e.g. ACCA);
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/