For our Partner, a leading international consulting company, in connection with the development, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Network Operation Consultant
Key duties and responsibilities
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot enterprise LAN, WAN and WiFi networks and IP Telephony
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of network routers, switches, WiFi access points and IPT systems to isolate the trouble and take appropriate action to resolve
- Proactively identify and respond to events impacting systems, applications and networks
- Analyze Internet access problems, respond to security issues;
- Implement network and other IT system changes
- Configure network monitoring and management tools to detect and identify issues
- Provide high quality support to other technical IT teams
- Prepare guides and documentation
- Supervise vendors in implementation and technical support tasks.
- University graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- 3+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise IT solutions
- 2+ years of experience in supporting Cisco network technology
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of technologies for routing, switching, QoS, etc.
- Strongly Preferred Certifications: Cisco: CCNA, Microsoft: MCTS, MCSA
- ITIL v3 foundation knowledge is an advantage
Key personality features
- Analytical and problem solving ability;
- Verbal and written interpersonal communication skills;
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy.
Other element of our offering
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills
- Possibility to work on systems development
- Additional benefits: free language courses, medical insurance, Multisport, corporate bicycles, participation in various sports activities
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/