For one of our clients, international Automotive manufacturer, due to their continues growth, we are currently looking for:
Location: Rzeszów area, Subcarpathian
FEA Engineer is responsible for structural analysis of turbocharger and its components. Person working on this position optimize the design regarding the thermomechanical durability by preparing computational mesh based on the 3D CAD data, setting up and conducting simulation on the HPC infrastructure and finally analyzing the results. During the development and release process of turbochargers FEA Engineer is closely collaborating with internal R&D departments as well as with external Customers. As a Leader you will be responsible for coordinating work within the team.
- Support to turbochargers design and development (component and system level)
- Carry out appropriate FEA analysis of turbocharger components
- Optimize the design regarding the thermomechanical durability by preparing computational mesh based on
the 3D CAD data
- Setting up and conducting simulation on the HPC infrastructure and finally analyzing the results.
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and methods
- Interaction with various technical center departments, providing support in solving technical issues
- Presentation of results and technical judgements to internal and external Customers
- Coordinating work of the team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Very good knowledge of mechanics and material science
- Knowledge of FEA methods and software packages (e.g. ANSYS, Abaqus, HyperMesh, TOSCA)
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, experience in automotive will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Must be a team player and have good organizational skills
- Fluency in English, other foreign language will be an advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- work with young and dynamic team in Technical Center.
- interesting perspectives for your future career,
- involvement in product development projects,
- daily contact with new technologies
- participating in a steadily growing company
- attractive salary and other benefits
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/