For our Client, international production company we are currently looking for:
Shared Services HR Manager
- Leading a team which provides a wide support to Company employees in areas such as compensation and benefits, HR Information Systems, payroll & administration,
- Cooperation with external payroll & administration services provider.
- Preparation and administer the HR Shared Services budget.
- Managing vendors and identify cost reductions.
- Identify trends which need additional attention and/or clarification and reports these issues to the appropriate Manager of Business Unit.
- Leading the creation and documentation of process flows for the HR Shared Services team.
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of the Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and the implementation of an interface between Workday and the HRP payroll system.
- Preparation of all HR related reports for government and internal usage.
- Reporting to Vice President of Corporate Human Resources.
Experience and Skills:
- 8 or more years related work experience in HR Departments, at least 4 years related work experience in payroll, compensation and benefits
- Candidates with less experience can apply for another position in this team
- English – full professional proficiency
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Functional Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Strong and influential personality
- Strong project management skills
- Very good knowledge of labor law
• Stable and interesting job full of challenges
• Access to modern technology
• Ability to develop continuously with a broad training package
• Attractive salary
• A wide range of additional benefits
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/