For one of our clients, international Automotive manufacturer, due to their continues growth, we are currently looking for:
Simulation Engineer Matching – System Performance
Location: Rzeszów area, Subcarpathian
- Interpretation of turbo / supercharging systems and the simulation of turbocharged engines.
- Identifying with suitable tools, the right compressor and turbine and support the development process
of new high-performance, low-emission engines.
- Cooperation on a daily basis with various departments such as design, application engineering or
- Design of turbocharged systems
- Simulation of charged engines
- Evaluation of engine test results
- Presentation of the results at the customers office
Required skills and qualifications:
- Master Degree in Engineering required with preferred focus on combustion engines and fluid kinetic
- Very good knowledge of reciprocating engines and thermodynamics is essential
- 2 years+ of experience in engine technology or in engine process simulation would be advantageous
- Experience in engine performance simulation — GT-Power software would be advantageous
- Practical knowledge of MatLab software and numerical simulation methods
- Business fluency in English required
- Proficient with Microsoft office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Our client offers:
- Excellent prospects of development and education
- Specified, high quality trainings, workshops and exciting corporate events.
- Interesting perspectives for your future career with innovative technologies in fascinating projects
- Attractive salary and other benefits
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/