For our client, international global production company (Automotive) we are currently looking for:
Vendor Maintenance Admin
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the global vendor registration application ensuring uptime and performance meet established standards
- Coordinate and train new users, both internal and external to the company
- Oversee the entitlement and security of users
- Become a SuperUser of all parts of the application
- Responsible to ensure that required master data is entered and current for the application
- The Vendor Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the quality of vendor master data and will be responsible to develop and maintain processes to that end.
- Prioritize, test, review, train, and document new functionality requests and upgrades to the managed application
- Approve all functionality changes before release to the global community
- Create, maintain, and communicate application documentation
- Organize and rollout application to new regions globally
- Support or Lead Organisation Change Management (OCM) activities for revisions to the managed application or process
- Support and participate on all application upgrades w/testing and OCM activities
- Take on PM role for launch of application changes and learn PM role for new applications
- Communicate all application processes and changes to processes globally
- Run and publish reports on application KPI’s
- Develop global application administrators and SuperUsers, ensuring competent backups exist
- Work closely with the IT organization on process changes to the applications
- Ensure “swimlanes” and process flows are updated and current for the application
- Work to continue streamlining processes and communicate changes globally
- Associates degree in a related business (supply chain management) or technical discipline, Bachelors degree preferred. Equivalent work experience considered.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both verbally and written, primarily in English, additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge in supply chain, logistics and material management processes
- Work experience in international environment
- Customer focus / willingness and ability to work with others
- 2 years work experience in application management is desired, a background in purchasing activities is a plus
- Solid PC and systems skills with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in SAP MM module would be an asset or equivalent ERP system desired
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally (10% estimated)
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/