K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Client - international manufacturing company (aerospace)- we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
CNC Machine Operator
Place of work : Dubaj – United Arab Emirates
The candidate will be responsible to operate CNC milling machines as per production requirements in line with all the Company and customer procedures. Changeover serial production jobs on CNC machines. Inspection of Machined parts as per IPM and Visual inspection of the parts. Following Production procedure and requirements.
- Adhere to all aspects of Production department as well as overall Companie"s policies, procedures and work processes
- Set up CNC machine according to Milling Work Instruction, G54, fixtures, tools etc.
- Loads and unloads parts from machines in a timely manner and as per production schedule
- Measure & perform the measurement of the parts based on geometric dimensioning and tolerancing GD&T or given IMP (In Process Measument Instruction)
- Fill in all controlled and required documents precisely and accurately and do the SFC in timely Manners
- Maintain Housekeeping and 5S under area of responsibility.
- Ensure the rejection not exceeded that the permissible company’s KPIs against the parts produced under his responsibility
- Ensure that scrap rate does not exceed the permissible company’s KPIs against the parts produced under his responsibility
- Perform first article machining operations, closely observing the cutter path to prevent any collisions and record any changes or process improvements on the NC Validation Form
- Set up cutting tools as per Cutting Tool Work Instrucions, using a heat shrink machine, dynamic tool balancer, and Zoller measuring machine to ensure tools confirm to drawing requirements
- Perform deburring of the parts if required
- Changeover for all the jobs in serial production
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in the same type of job
- Strong knowledge in Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain CNC controllers
- Minimum of a High School or Diploma or Equivalent
- Awareness on EN9100 or AS9100
- Knowledge about CNC 4 and 5 Axis Machining must have
- Strong Knowledge on Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing GD&T, Cutting tools used in Milling and Turning, CNC machines knowledge, part inspection using typical measurement equipment & gauges
- Technical knowledge to understand Drawings and Work Intructions
- Employee must be good in communication and dealing with multicultural enviroment.
- Employee should be good in attitude and follow the superior’s instructions
- Good knowledge of English
Our Partner offers:
- Permanent employment contract signed directly with our client - without intermediaries
- Very attractive salary; 10-15k AED, in the role of a Leader 15-20kAED (1: 1 PLN)
- One-shift work, in exceptional circumstances and, upon agreement with the Employee, two-shift work.
- The working day is 9 hours (including an hour break for lunch)
- 25 days of paid leave
- Up to 30 days 100% paid sick leave (based on a doctor"s certificate)
- Free meals during the working day
- Relocation package including an airline ticket, care upon arrival by a dedicated person, work visa, proof of residence - the documents are financed by the Employer
- A broad package of medical care enabling easy access to doctors
- Work in a company with access to the best technological solutions
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/