K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Supplier Quality Engineering Leader
Location: Rzeszów Area
The person in this position will be responsible for:
- Risk analysis related to the own processes and the final product;
- Conducting the internal audits;
- Monitoring of the delivered components quality and taking necessary improvement actions;
- Checking the effectiveness of the post-complaint actions with suppliers;
- Verification and analysis of current quality problems;
- Managing the supplier audits;
- Supervision over the efficiency of the quality management system;
- Assessment of components regarding to requirements;
- Making decisions regarding to the approval/rejection of the components;
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the change management process;
- Coordination of the APQP process for components;
- Analysis and acceptance of supplier quality indicators;
- Reporting core indicators within the organization;
- Management of specific customer requirements in the supply chain;
- Communication and cooperation with order departments to ensure meeting customer requirements;
- Recruitment of the employees;
- Staff development;
- Reporting the results of analysis and action plans.
Requirements for the position:
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related;
- At least 5 years of experience in the Quality department (automotive industry preferred);
- Experience in the team management;
- Knowledge of problem solving methodology and tools (8D, 5Why, FMEA, FTA);
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and VDA standards;
- Management of the product implementation according to the PPAP/ VDA2 procedure;
- Knowledge of technical drawing;
- Ability to coordinate of corrective and preventive action;
- Knowledge of OEM customer’s requirements;
- Experience in cooperation with OEM customers;
- Very good command of English;
- Independence, engagement and focusing on the business results;
- Willingness to travel frequently;
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Partner offers:
- Excellent prospects of development and education
- High quality trainings and workshops
- Exciting corporate events
- Employee benefits
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/