K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
RBM Procurement and Logistic Officer
Location: Opole District
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with RBM & RBMP policies and procedures;
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time;
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers;
- Negotiate for best Procurement & Logistics package in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned;
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification;
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products;
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises;
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers (local and overseas);
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular Procurement & Logistics duties and administrative works;
- Maintain complete updated Procurement & Logistics records/data and pricing in the system;
- Prepare reports and summarize data including invoice and order value;
- Schedule supplier audits and conduct potential competitive sourcing survey;
- Execution and monitoring of all regular Procurement & Logistics duties;
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the Procurement & Logistics scope of work for projects assigned;
- Assist in managing and following up specific assigned projects such as local sourcing and indirect material warehouse setup;
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts;
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery;
- Organizing SAP flows & relevant trainings in relation to RPL procurement functions.
- 3-7 years solid experience in Procurement & Logistics including indirect material warehouse;
- Basic business and finance knowledge;
- Project management and execution experience;
- both oral and written English skills required;
- Capable user of PC MS office applications, SAP, other IT tools
- Good Negotiation and communication skills;
- Good mix of conceptual/strategic thinking and practical execution.
- Enthusiastic team player with an open "can do" mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Independent, self-initiative
- Innovative and adaptable to change
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international Company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
- Medical Insurance (Luxmed)
- PZU Insurance
- OK System Card
- Meal Financing
- PPE (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny) 100% funded by Company
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/