K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
Location: Opole District
- Be responsible for the support and implementation of Capex investments and Continuous Improvement projects from business case, technical design and documentation through successful on-site execution, stakeholder and vendor alignment, commissioning, user training, change management and stabilization support.
- Lead and/or support Capex Investment and site improvement projects from concept study, engineering, execution, commissioning and hand over.
- Contribute to the design of Engineering standard by bringing new concepts and providing managers with project feasibility data.
- Participate in the design of tactical plans and execute related operational objectives.
- Collaborate with the teams of process control(PTE), product, EHS, quality and maintenance to identify gaps in our processes as they relate to Safety, Quality, Service and Cost.
- Provide coaching and support to related teams.
- Create improvement plans and execute upon sponsor approval.
- Support Maintenance teams by providing tactical, operational and technical support for chronic equipment issues.
- Bachelor"s degree in Engineering or other related discipline preferred and 5 years experience on project or engineering.
- Work experience in operations and or maintenance is preferred
- Work experience in the field of chemical and powder industry or engineering company is preferred
- Project Management or Process Improvement Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite / Proficient with AutoCAD or MS Project is a plus
- Good at English communication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross functional teams
- Strong multitasking abilities
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/