K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
Facility & Utilities Coordinator
Location: Opole District
- In the area of Building Management: Maintenance, contribution to the expansion and revamping of building facilities, as well as all administrative tasks involved (tax matters, land and factory registration),
- Contact with authorities according to issues and management of the company buildings according to polish law regulations,
- Water and Sewer management (topics connected with supplier and authorities),
- In the area of Utilities Management: Organizing and improving planned maintenance for utilities through SAP PM (Preventive Maintenance module), Budgeting as well as following up costs of utilities equipment and monitoring utilities service contracts,
- Development, recommendation, implementation and update of SOP (Standard Operations Procedure),
- In the area of Energy management: Monitoring and reporting energy usage and regulations, as well as target setting for enery reduction.
- Bachelor degree with min. 3 years of working experience in the area of Facility and Utilities Management in a multi-disciplinary environment. Automotive working experience is a plus,
- Understanding of Life Cycle Management,
- Understanding and applying various laws necessary for fixed asset management (Building law, local tax law etc.),
- Knowledge of drawings, specification, quote understanding, for supervision of construction and expansion phase of buildings,
- Knowledge of license work flow,
- Data analysis skills,
- Energy management knowledge,
- Change & project management know-how,
- Good written and spoken Polish;
- English level B1.
- Ability to identify, define and solve problems,
- Ability to define needs, propose solutions and promote change,
- Analytical thinking, problem solving ability,
- Self-motivation, reasonable, open minded, organization skills and adaptability to change team spirit,
- Positive attitude and challenge spirit for new environment,
- Building and maintaining a good relationship to other task-related departments.
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company,
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment,
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills).
- Attractve salary and range of benefits.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/