K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
Koordynator ds. serwisów utrzymania porządku/General Site Services Coordinator
Location: Opole District
- assure that general services (laundry, cleaning services, canteen, water etc.) and non-production site facilities (lounge, security offices, showers etc.) are maintained well, communication with cleaning staff, regular maintaining of greenery etc. Uniform organisation process, purchase, inspection, cleaning, repairing, disposal
- maintain relations of external providers for site’s general services in collaboration with Management and other Departments.
- organizational procedures related to security, access control, external visitors.
- coordination of security guards and maintain relations with external providers of security systems and security services.
- fluent English (written and spoken)
- experience in production environment, especially facilities management
- openess for changes
- higher education required, Bachelor or Master degree
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/