K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Client - international manufacturing company (aerospace)- we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
Maintenance Automation Engineer
Place of work
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and CNC service activities for CNC machines and equipments. They have to perform systematic inspection, detection or correction and repair of failures or breakdown and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform preventive CNC machines maintenance according to the defined plan
- Troubleshoot machines or equipment by components exchange, selection of needed parts
- Repair PLC controllers, drives, electronic modules & others electric components for CNC machines
- Issue and record service activity reports, RCCA analyses for machine failures, tickets managment
- Organize, plan and perform service interventions
- Create and edit technical documentation (forms, work instruction, Preventive maintenance plan, etc.)
- Provide technical training
- Communicate with the different machines and equipment suppliers
- Assist the Technical Lead II Engineer in administrative tasks
- Monitor and collect data and Resources
- Degree in engineering
- Strong knowledge in PLC programming
- Strong knowledge in CNC electronic systems, PLC, drives, machine parameters adjustments
- Strong knowledge in Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain CNC controllers
- Able to commission new machines or equipment
- Able to measure and adjust geometry of machine as machine standard & requirement
- Measure and calibrate machines or equipment
- Technical definition drawing reading and understanding
- Fluent command of English language
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team-working and excellent communication skills
- An ambitious, creative and well-organised quick learner
Our Partner offers:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Free meals during the working day
- Relocation package
- Flght tickets from Poland to the workplace
- Set of benefits package
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/