K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of
The aim of the position:
With the recent announcement of a new manufacturing facility in Poland, we are actively recruiting for Automation Technician to support new Maintenance Team of plant which is currently under construction and will be located in Gliwice in Economic Special Zone area. The Automation Technician, reporting to Maintenance Shift Supervisor will be responsible to provide automation shift support, ensuring all automation software and hardware is performing optimally and support all breakdowns to minimise downtime. The Automation Technician supports breakdowns to minimise downtime whilst ensuring safety standards are met at all times and any changes are recorded and follow the Management of Change (MoC) standards. Works closely with other departments with a common goal of a safe and successful factory.
- Maintain automation, electrical and instrumentation across the site to ensure EHS, quality and efficiency standards are all met
- Respond to and resolve automation breakdowns. Assist in problem solving of all breakdowns to ensure fast root cause identification and minimize downtime, working closely with other maintenance staff and the production teams
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects and other TPM improvement projects.
- Actively troubleshoot and investigate issues related to automation performance and look for ways to improve.
- Ensure all PLC systems are in good working order and any changes to software or hardware and recorded properly
- Work with automation engineers to ensure issues are known and improvement actions identified. Also ensure the communication of changes and actions are effectively communicated.
- Monitors and contributes to agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Through a good understanding of the processes, propose improvement actions for all automation related issues..
- Relevant technical qualification
- +2 years’ experience in automation roles with complex and fast paced manufacturing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Wonderware and InBatch (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of Plant process control
- Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced and complex working environment to achieve targets that are given
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to take initiative and drive processes to completion and identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent decision making ability
- Fluent level of written and spoken Polish and preferably English.
- A proactive and resourceful self-starter/ motivator with the ability to work within defined boundaries but without close direct supervision
- Ability to work on shifts
Our Partner Offers:
- Multisport package
- Additional medical insurance
- Possibility to develop
- Stable employment
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Due to the fact that on May 25, 2018 new law concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation) came into force, fulfilling the information obligation in this respect, I am sending the most important information on this subject in the link below: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/