K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The purpose of the role:
The primary responsibility of NPD Engineer is to create, manage, facilitate and co-ordinate the successful (timely and to budget) completion of new product project plans. Leads the operations project team to meet all project and APQP milestone dates.
- Throughout the project life co-ordinates and manages the operations resources to bring the project plan to a successful completion on time and to budget.
- Supports the operations project team for both carry over parts and new projects to deliver completed projects on time. Works with the Project Engineer to compile the project plan. Provides support in determination of timelines for Tooling, automated equipment, jigs and fixtures, process equipment, human resources, raw materials, logistics, packaging, subcontract processes and services, bought out parts and other supply chain requirements. Maintains up to date operations project plan (Gantt chart) with clear responsibility and accountabilities in tune with the overall project plan.
- Oversees the tooling supply process from concept tooling design, through supplier selection, tool build, T1 & T2, modifications, production trials and test into full production. Determines realistic cost of tooling and works with supply chain to achieve this cost through sensible design.
- Communicates the status and progress of programs to the NPD Manager using reports, verbal skills and visual displays.
- Exhibits a "hands on", practical approach, making it a personal priority to meet the project deadlines. Calls for further support or resources as required to keep projects on track. Ensures that all activities and milestones are kept on track whether they relate to supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, quality, engineering or other functions.
- Utilise the standard NPD tools, PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plans, Packaging Specs and OMS, APQP, PPAP.
- Responsibility for bringing together and supplying quotation information to the SBU in support of new product projects. Translates specification needs into manufacturing or supply chain solutions. Compiles RFQ with supply chain, helping to identify and approve suppliers with SQE.
- Actively leads Continuous Improvement activities. Develop and engage with the team in this lean approach to continuously drive for improvement to gain both productivity, Quality and financial improvements.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience within fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of IATF, APQP, PPAP and FMEA processes.
- Good project management skills.
- Microsoft project capability.
- A clear and practical understanding of the project and quality requirements of dealing with customers sourcing electronic components & products.
- Demonstrated understanding of the design, manufacture and procurement of equipment capable of supporting the manufacture of electronic access products.
- Experience of supervising or leading teams of technically competent individuals.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Excellent communication skills with evidence of being able to coordinate multi-functional groups.
- Good presentation skills to effectively share success and ideas.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment.
- Working in an international environment.
- International trainings.
- Wide package of medical services.
- Growth within the organization.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/