K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - world’s leading distributor for aerospace industry we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Ensuring that the customer"s inventory levels are maintained in the production bins
- Packaging and preparing incoming and outgoing orders and materials for shipment
- Picking and filing orders using a computer as well as scanning customer bins
- Receiving parts, disbursing them to proper bins and cycle counting of product
- Entering UPS and Federal Express shipments into computer and loading outgoing truck shipments
- Expediting the product from Receiving and Shipping also assisting in the processing of the product as applicable
- High School graduate or GED and first experience in warehouse procedures
- Customer service orientated
- Thorough knowledge of the English language in reading, writing and communication
- Must be detail oriented, efficient and able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Current valid driver’s license
Our Partner offers:
- Open-minded company culture and pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting and diversified responsibilities and assignments
- Additional benefits
- Task- and job-based development program
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
For more information contact Joanna +48 512 037 129.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/