K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
The aim of the position:
The successful candidate will lead, organise and plan daily operations within the primary operational production areas, ensuring that all jobs are completed on time and to quality standards whilst meeting customer requirements.
- Lead and effectively manage a team of production operators, motivate and develop the team, identifying and implementing training as required, using the performance improvement and disciplinary procedure where necessary.
Ensure the operators work to the defined standards of performance and behaviour. Monitor productivity and work with individuals/cells to meet daily performance targets.
- Maintain a daily focus upon the 5Ms (Material, Machines, Manpower, Methods and Measurements). Create and Maintain Standard work for all operations, Audits processes to ensure adherence to agreed methodology and practice. Seek out improvements and encourage an environment of active continuous improvement.
- Communicate departmental and company information to the team.
- Promote continuous improvement and a quality consciousness culture within the team.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment legislation as well as company practice are clearly understood and are followed in the department/Cell .
- Apply Continuous Improvement techniques such as 5 Whys to problem solving, TPM, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on similar position within fast paced environment, experience of supervision in a lean environment is advantageous.
- Language: Communicative English skills (written and spoken) - must have,
- Previous knowledge of SAP.
- Relevant technical /process skills may be essential.
- Organised and able to manage tasks with short lead time constraints.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Safety and environmentally conscious.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment.
- Working in an international environment.
- International trainings.
- Wide package of medical services.
- We are willing to discuss the benefits offer during your job interview.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/