K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - due to continuous growth of production, we are currently looking for:
- Monthly KPI reporting on global category level and supply chain level
- Secure clear alignment on data between Purchasing and Controlling
- Drive category- and supplier specific data analysis e.g. validation and controlling (price variances)
- Support on spend analysis to find potential areas of improvements (cost reduction areas)
- Secure strong governance around price and commodity management
- Strengthen and secure solid data and reporting around savings activities
- Master data management/update on global category level (prices, MOQ’s, delivery terms, payment terms, etc.)
- Surcharge Management / Raw Material - Provide accurate reporting to business on surcharges/ Track and monitor raw material prices surcharge levels against relevant indices
- Provide timely information to Sales about raw material and surcharge levels
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 4+ years of experience in Finance/Controlling or Purchasing Department
- Experienced as a financial analyst or financial controller
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to identify root causes of problems, participate in the generation and evaluation of alternative solutions, and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be self-motivated, results and action oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
M: +48 513 168 357
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/