K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international production company, due to continuous growth of production, we are currently looking for:
Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist
- Perform month-end close activities, accruals, provisions preparation (manufacturing accounting) and communicate financial result
- Lead annual strategic business plan & rolling forecast for expenses based on forecasted volume
- Support the preparation of presentations and financial analysis used for Senior Leadership reviews
- Managing the capital expenditures plan and taking responsibilities for fixed assets management
- Profitability analyses of new investments
- Development of key performance indicator reporting with the company and understand and communicate impact of these measures to the business
- Monitor and analyze Actual vs Budgets/Forecasts and vs previous Years
- Support for reporting and analysis of cash flows
- Monitoring and consolidating the production costs
- Engagement into internal control process within the company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment within controlling or FP&A team
- Previous experience working within global top tier accounting firm
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/ Science
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting principle
- Working experience with ERP implementation process in manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Work in highly growing international company with high standards
- Work in environment inspiring for continuous development
- Chance to be a part of agile team of professionals.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
M: +48 513 168 357
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/