K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, a leading international consulting company, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Junior Accountant with German
- Analyze accounting documentation
- Prepare financial documentation and reports
- Contact German speaking clients (mostly via e-mail)
- Correct and timely reporting
- Effective cooperation with Clients and colleagues
Our Partner doesn’t require professional experience.
You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is open to work with the clients
- Has good knowledge of MS Office
- Knows German and English at B2 level
Our Partner offers:
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Possibility of working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- Annual family picnics
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/