K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Customer Quality Engineer
- To provide the Customer focus process’s implementation and maintaining in accordance with IATF 16949 requirements and aligned with best practices from other JM facilities;
- To ensure that all CSR are communicated and implemented through organizational Quality Management System (QMS);
- To provide the information about JM products (e.g. PPAP sets of documents, statistics data, traceability data, etc.) and services to our Customers with the aim to meet or exceed the Customer’s requirements and expectations;
- To deal with Customer complaints, to arrange the 8D-report’s process with Cross-Functional Teams (CFT) for root cause investigation and proper implementation of corrective actions;
- To participate in Customer Audit’s process, to provide required information to Customers;
- To ensure continuous improvement of Customer related processes, with the focus on Customer satisfaction, sustainability, defect prevention and variation reduction;
- To monitor and communicate agreed Customer focus process’s KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Working experience in Quality Assurance departments, preferably in Automotive industry, under IATF 16949 requirements;
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of QMS (ISO 9001, IATF 16949) requirements;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem solving techniques;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner Offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/