K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international manufacturer of plastic and metal components, due to continuous growth of production, we are currently looking for:
- Initiation of organizational and technical changes
- Improvement of production processes
- Monitoring of operating parameters (performance, efficiency, quality of production)
- Preparation of technological documentation
- Implementation of new production
- Implementation of new technical solution
- Higher technical education (preferably plastics processing or chemistry)
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of the plastics processing principles, polymerization processes, strength analysis of plastics
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- The desire to experiment, create, look for new trends
- Creative and innovative approach
- Team working
- Focused on quality
- Work in highly growing international company with high standards
- Work in environment inspiring for continuous development
- Chance to be a part of agile team of professionals
- Attractive package supporting task fulfillment
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
M: +48 513 168 357
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/