K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of
The purpose of the role:
The Automation Technician, reporting to Maintenance Shift Supervisor will be responsible to provide automation shift support, ensuring all automation software and hardware is performing optimally and support all breakdowns to minimise downtime, whilst ensuring safety standards are met at all times and any changes are recorded and follow the Management of Change (MoC) standards. Works closely with other departments with a common goal of a safe and successful factory.
- Maintain automation, electrical and instrumentation across the site to ensure EHS, quality and efficiency standards are all met;
- Respond to and resolve automation breakdowns. Assist in problem solving of all breakdowns to ensure fast root cause identification and minimize downtime, working closely with other maintenance staff and the production teams;
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects and other TPM improvement projects;
- Actively troubleshoot and investigate issues related to automation performance and look for ways to improve;
- Ensure all PLC systems are in good working order and any changes to software or hardware and recorded properly;
- Work with automation engineers to ensure issues are known and improvement actions identified. Also ensure the communication of changes and actions are effectively communicated;
- Monitors and contributes to agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Through a good understanding of the processes, propose improvement actions for all automation related issues.
- Relevant technical qualification;
- +2 years’ experience in automation roles with complex and fast paced manufacturing;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Experience with Wonderware and InBatch (desirable);
- Sound knowledge of Plant process control;
- Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced and complex working environment to achieve targets that are given;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams;
- Ability to take initiative and drive processes to completion and identify improvement opportunities;
- Excellent decision making ability;
- Fluent level of written and spoken Polish and communicative/good level of English;
- A proactive and resourceful self-starter/ motivator with the ability to work within defined boundaries but without close direct supervision;
- Ability to work on shifts.
Our Partner Offers:
Work in international environment and participation in greenfield project – new, modern plant,
Private medical care.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/