K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive manufacturing company - new investment - we are looking for candidates for the position of:
PGM (Platinum Group Metal) Control Supervisor
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to establish and to improve continually the control process of High Value Chemicals (HVCs) and Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) throughput in accordance with IATF 16949 standard’s and internal requirements.
- Tracking of HVCs and PGMs movements in different steps of manufacturing process: raw materials, work-in-progress, final goods, samples, wastes;
- Performing HVCs and PGMs mass-balance for every production batch with the calculation of materials variances: gains or losses;
- Investigation of HVCs and PGMs variances’ root causes, minimizing of physical and financial impacts to business;
- Collaboration with Production departments to monitor and reduce HVCs and PGMs Loss To Yield (LTY);
- Sending PGM wastes for refining process, PGM refining variance investigation;
- Performing the inventory of HVCs and PGMs stocks, implementation of post stock-take corrective actions;
- To ensure the effective and efficient use of resources by careful planning and control of Material controller’s group objectives;
- To monitor and to report KPIs for HVCs and PGMs control process, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issue. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- University Science degree;
- Previous experience to manage of HVCs, PGMs; other controlled materials, e.g. pharmaceutical compounds, is desirable but not mandatory;
- Ability to work as part of the production team, communication and maintenance of good interpersonal relations;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and strong numerical skills;
- Working experience of SAP and Visual Basic would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem solving techniques;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner offers:
- Stable employment;
- Work in international environment and participation in greenfield project;
- Development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical care.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/