For one of our Partners, international leading Aerospace company, for their new investment in Subcarpathian area, Poland, we are currently looking for:
Order Contract Engineer
Technical planning and supervision of engine shop visits and developing a fleet planning for contract customers.
- Work scope and removal plannings as part of customer service and creating corresponding contractual documents;
- Tracking, assessing and recommending incorporation of modifications;
- Reviewing operational performance of engines, modules, components, and parts;
- Supporting and cooperating with external areas such as flight operations, aircraft maintenance/overhaul, manufacturers, and other air traffic companies and customers;
- Acting as a central point of contact for individual production support measures and assuming responsibility for technical coordination;
- Identifying, evaluating, and implementing ideas for repair developments in collaboration with development partners;
- Collating and analyzing current data (scrap rate, repair rate, serviceable rate, repair distribution, repair costs) and material replacement costs for each repair;
- Specifying quality assurance measures for the overhaul and maintenance process;
- Carrying out a risk analysis for quotations and existing contracts with respect to technical contents and scope of work;
- Arranging and tracking warranty claims in collaboration with customer service and engineering;
- Optimizing and ensuring performance parameters (costs, quality and lead time) and the economic return of engine maintenance projects;
- Taking care of special tasks and working on / leading projects.
- Degree in engineering, preferably in the field of aircraft or engine construction;
- Good knowledge of aeronautical legislation and of business processes;
- Several years of professional experience desirable;
- Good knowledge of internal processes and complexities of the aviation industry, particularly in engine maintenance services is an advantage;
- Good project management skills and methods and techniques;
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP R/3);
- Very good level in English;
- Ability to work in a team and resolve conflicts;
- Outstanding negotiating skills, assertiveness and strong powers of persuasion;
- Excellent decision-making skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to plan complex work processes;
- Assured and confident manner and intercultural skills;
- High level of flexibility, independent working attitude and strong sense of responsibility;
- Readiness for 1-year training in Germany.
Our Partner offers:
- Stability of a large international company;
- Being a part of new, exciting project launch in Poland;
- Attractive salary;
- Continuous career growth.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/