For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of Application Engineer.
- Functions as primary liaison between customer and all company activities
- Engineers products into customer applications for future sales
- Issues and follows through on appropriate internal documentation to provide full engineering and commercial service to customer for product sale and service
- Apprises company of product technical needs and customer activities
- Forecasts realistic customer requirements
- Maintains accurate and current records of sales and engineering activities
- Responsible for knowledge and performance of the quality systems and standards
- Directs and applies resources pertinent to product development projects
- Interacts and communicates with customer, vendors and support resources
- Assembles information from various sources and derives action plans to achieve project goals
- Understands and adheres to current quality and control policies
- Investigates materials, processes, tooling and equipment in order to best meet current and future customer needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, experience in automotive will be an advantage
- Must have an understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing; diesel and/or gasoline engine performance and emissions characteristics; component casting and machining design and manufacturing requirement and application of chosen components
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Business fluency in English is required, other foreign language will be an advantage
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Right from the start of your career as an Application Engineer you will be supported individually by your mentor. You will benefit from excellent prospects of development and education and take part in specified, high quality trainings, workshops and exciting corporate events. We offer you interesting perspectives for your future career in innovative technologies and we give you the chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/