Due to continues growth our partner, international consulting company is looking for an experienced professional for a position of:
Junior PPA Specialist
The position will be based in Rzeszow in company"s new Services Center.
- Complete PPA process execution, including personnel records
- Support and prepare data for all PPA processes
- Verification of procedures, policies and regulations related to HR and payroll issues and benefits
- Preparation and compilation of PPA reports
- Archiving of personnel documents in reliable manners
- Personal counseling for Polish and foreign employees
- Ongoing monitoring of changes in existing legislation and their implementation
- Higher education degree
- 1 year Experience in Payroll and Personnel Administration
- General knowledge of labor and social insurance regulations
- Knowledge in PPA software, especially SAP
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of wage calculation is preferred
- Teamwork skills and openness to innovative solutions
- Responsibility, independence, reliability and a very good organization of work
- High interpersonal skills (conscientiousness, accuracy, punctuality)
- High personal culture and professional approach to the internal customer
- Communicative English
- Wide opportunities for professional development and training
- Interesting work in a dynamic and international environment;
- Attractive employment conditions
- Additional benefits: free language courses, medical insurance, Multisport, corporate bicycles, participation in various sports activities
If you think yo have what it takes to fulfill above requirements and be a part of an international company, please apply within.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/