For our client, international global production company (Automotive) we are currently looking for:
- University degree in engineering
- Fluent in English
- Leadership skills with strong partnering capabilities
- Dynamic, driven and energetic team player being able to work at global level, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence, and support people & groups
- Strong technical skills, customer focus, action/ results oriented
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding
- Manage and lead the global test managers team
- Propose the Test Managers key roles, objectives and responsibilities in alignment with PE and Testing division global ambition
- Define and set- up the process associated to this expected role, in accordance to PEP.
- Identify improvement opportunities and ensure their execution to strengthen -First Time Right on Time approach
- Ensure proper and efficient test effort calculation is done for major project as input RFI/ RFQ
- Ensure strong support to the teams members and strong links with internal customers (AEGs) in order to ensure maximum efficiency, via communication, anticipation, problem solving, process following and improving, team & process promotion…
- Strongly support Product Engineering processes are followed and further improved if needed
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones in accordance with the customer milestones including escalation to global testing leadership in case needed.
- Support and propose project risk management in case needed
- Actively participate in testing division strategy building: for example on facilities, make or buy strategy, organization, footprint, skills & technology needs.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/