For our Client international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
Personnel and Payroll Administration Specialist
- Administration of all HR processes;
- Preparation of requests and settlement reports for the Social Insurance Institution;
- Diligent document archiving (employees’ personal files, other documents necessary to appropriately calculate salaries);
- Review of HR and payroll procedures, policies and regulations and ensuring compliance with these guidelines;
- Calculating salaries and other benefits due under employment contracts, contracts under the civil law and various allowances;
- Accounting and formal payroll review;
- Preparing settlements with and declarations for the tax office, the Social Insurance Institution and the State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PFRON);
- Reporting, including preparation of tax and social insurance calculations and certificates for employees;
- Preparing secondment documents for employees working in EU Member States and outside the EU;
- Legal assistance in HR issues for Polish and foreign staff;
- Current monitoring of amendments to the Labour Law and social insurance regulations and implementing these changes in the company.
- At least 4-years’ experience as an independent PPA specialist;
- Very good understanding of applicable regulations covering the Labour Code, payroll, tax regulations and social insurance;
- University degree;
- Practical knowledge of HR and payroll IT systems, SAP in particular;
- High interpersonal skills (diligence, thoroughness, promptness);
- Ability to work in a team and openness to improvements and innovation;
- Responsibility, independence, reliability and very good work organization;
- Very high personal skills and professional approach to internal clients (ability to respond to HR and payroll enquiries);
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Very good command of MS Excel, Word and Płatnik.
What do we offer:
- Employment contract;
- Attractive employment terms;
- Extensive package of benefits (private medical insurance, Multisport and other);
- Attractive training offer;
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of young professionals in a global organization.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/