For our client, a leading international consulting company, in connection with the development of the new branch, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Senior Data Architect
- Setting the strategic direction of the data warehouse and BI systems;
- Developing and maintaining SQL data warehouse architecture and supervise its optimization;
- Developing processes to ensure 24/7 system reliability;
- Manage cooperation with Reporting and Applications teams;
- ETL management, maintenance and development;
- Responsible for a team, building individual competencies for the team members;
- Maintaining, documenting and implementing changes to business planning and forecasting systems;
- Cooperation on design of in the Cognos Business Intelligence system, SQL Server data warehouse and interfaces connecting to other systems.
- Fluent in English;
- University graduate (Bachelor degree);
- Strong knowledge of database architecture (minimum 3 years experience);
- Experience in database security area;
- Excellent SQL skills;
- Previous experience using Cognos and/or other similar BI tools;
- Able to independently search for answers to problems;
- Previous experience working with a data warehouse;
- Self-motivated and interested in databases and business intelligence;
- Enjoys working within a team, good communication skills;
- Willing to learn new things.
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/