K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company from automotive industry, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Head of Engineering
The aim of this position is to lead the team of mechanical designers and control the projects of designing machines from mechanical and resources point of view.
- You are responsible for creating the engineering department in a new manufacturing plant. This includes responsibility for capacity and personnel planning.
- You are responsible for the team of mechanical engineers.
- You and your team are responsible for all engineering tasks, following technical specifications from the client.
- You are responsible for building up the engineering team and for their development, coaching, and motivating your people.
- You are responsible for processes, costs, deadlines, and quality within the engineering department.
- You work closely with various stakeholders to plan and execute international projects.
- You work closely together with other departments to ensure proper project execution.
- You are responsible for your team follows legal regulation and occupational safety regulations all time.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience in engineering, ideally in the automotive industry.
- You have professional experience in leading a team, and/ or leading mechanical design projects.
- You are confident in using CAD, PLM and have an excellent understanding of technical elaboration of functional units, processes and technical equipment.
- You have a high level of social competence. You are able to organize, motivate and develop your team.
- You are motivated, flexible, team oriented and have a hands on mentality.
- You have experience in working in an international environment.
- Very good command of English.
- Fluent Polish.
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an established company, in an international environment.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility od remote work.
- Professional development (internal and external trainings).
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/