Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For one of our clients- the international manufacturing company which operates in the aerospace industry, we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
Supplier Performance Manager
- To follow up and pilot the operational quality and logistics performance of a panel of suppliers from the selection phase to mass production. Carry out internal coordination reviews of supplier performance. Coordinate and follow up the action plans, both internal and at the supplier.
- Manage the supplier ratings, carry out audits and evaluations at the suppliers: load / capacity, production management, supply chain, quality, process, and ensure their follow up and closure.
- Define and pilot the monitoring plan. Validate the risk analysis and associated mitigation actions. Measure and analysis the effectiveness of the monitoring and ensure its continuous improvement.
- Within the framework of the purchasing contract in place, build and deploy improvement plans with suppliers enabling them increase their level of operational performance and maturity.
- Ensure the coherence of the various improvement initiated by the functions in charge of suppliers (Quality, Purchasing, Procurement).
- Consolidate on a monthly basis the suppliers’ performance. Ensure coherence with the measurement done by the suppliers. Establish and send the Scorecard.
- Provide methodological support both internally and to the supplier.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal processes related to supplier relations.
- Participate in actions for the evaluation and preselection of new sources for which the process ownership should be defined by each company.
- Experience in Project Management
- Lean-Sigma Green Belt
- Fluent English is required
- Good technical and manufacturing process knowledge
- Knowledge of industrial management (Kanban, MRP2, VMI, EDI)
- Proficiency in the use of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa, 5P)
- Leadership and ability accompany cross functional teams Rigor, excellent organisation, results driven.
Our Partner offers:
- Employment contract
- Excellent salary
- Attractive bonus system.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/