Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For one of our clients- the international manufacturing company which operates in the aerospace industry and its supplier located in Poznań, we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERT
- To follow up and pilot the operational quality and logistics performance for critical suppliers. Carry out internal coordination reviews of supplier performance. Coordinate and follow up on the action plans at the supplier.
- Evaluations at the suppliers: load / capacity, production management, supply chain, quality, and process, and ensures their follow up and closure.
- Define and pilot the monitoring plan. Validate the risk analysis and associated mitigation actions. Measure and analysis the effectiveness of the monitoring and ensure its continuous improvement.
- Within the framework of the purchasing contract in place, build and deploy improvement plans with suppliers enabling them increasing their level of operational performance and maturity.
- Ensure coherence with the measurement done by the suppliers.
- Act as a focal point for all performance related issues for all Group procurement and program functions.
- Provide methodological support to the supplier.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal processes related to supplier relations.
- Experience in Project Management
- Lean-Sigma Green Belt would be appreciated
- Fluent English is required
- Good technical, supply chain and manufacturing processes knowledge
- Knowledge of industrial management (Kanban, MRP2, VMI, EDI)
- Proficiency in the use of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa, 5P)
- Leadership and ability accompany cross functional teams
- Rigor, excellent organization, results driven
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience in supplier performance monitoring, performance improvements or production or supply chain management.
Our Partner offers:
- Any type of employment (B2B or employment contract)
- Excellent salary
- Fixed term contract (duration of the project: from 6 to 12 months) with the possibility to be extended.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/