K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, the international manufacturing company, in connection with its intensive growth, we are currently looking for a position of:
Design Engineer FEM (Konstruktor ds. analiz wytrzymałościowych)
- FEM analyses
- conducting technical research contributing to product improvement or optimization
- expressing opinions and approving quality discrepancies
- perform study and structural analysis of gearbox parts, assemblies, and systems including calculation of loads, and static, dynamic and fatigue analyses.
- support the evolution of the structural integrity of gearboxes components in whole aircraft engine design
- generate documentation and report analysis,
- support development and qualification processes
- Master’s Degree in Applied Mechanics, Aerospace, Structural Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of material behavior under the loads, free-body diagrams and the basics of numerical calculation methods;
- Confident knowledge of the strength of materials (using analytical hand calculation methods).
- Experience in the usage of FEM Calculation packages - basic functionality, graphical and command interface, model preparation, stress, dynamic, stability, fatigue calculation.
- CAD software user (CATIA, SolidWorks , etc);
- Good English level - written and spoken (B2 as a reference)
- Self-efficiency, planning skills and estimation of own working time costs
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Learning ability, self-learning ability
- Efficiency, ability to build communication with project managers and customers.
Our Partner offers:
- Cafeteria of benefits with employer co-financing
- Subsidized meals in the canteen
- NNW Insurance
- ZFŚS fund benefits
- Anniversary awards
- Foreign languages learning
- Education co-financing (courses, trainings, postgraduate studies)
- Candidate Referral Program
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/