K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international company providing logistic services in the aerospace industry, in connection with its intensive growth, we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Customer Service Representative
- Interacts with clients and customers to increase services through performance and delivery.
- Manages customer repair orders, expedites repairs;
- Administers transit process;
- Manages the exchange process, prepares and responds to customer correspondence, fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Works with team members in the office and field;
- Provides support to programs and program managers.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Manage and update sales orders on daily basis to send to vendor for repair.
- Communicate and report weekly status of all assigned customer repair orders.
- Track and monitor customer service level, repair cycle turn-around time, exchange process, core recovery, and customer service requirements.
- Take necessary action to facilitate adherence of delivery commitments and objectives.
- Work closely with clients and customers to promote ongoing program relations and business objectives.
- Suggest and implement improvements in processes and procedures.
- Support and compliance with all company policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Comply with all Client policies, procedures and contracts as defined by Management, including but not limited to export compliance, government systems and procedures
- Experience in customer service
- Very good command of English
- Highly developed communication skills
- Problem solving at a high level
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
Our Partner offers:
- Stable employment conditions
- Contract for an indefinite period of time
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Hybrid work
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/