K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international manufacturer, we are currently looking for:
HR Specialist (with the possibility of development for the position of HR Business Partner)
- Preparing trainings plans and monitoring realization for polish entities and support of HR activity in Europe plants,
- Preparing and organizing development programs,
- On-boarding process,
- Internal communication,
- Employer Brandings activities – cooperation with local schools and universities, taking part in job fairs, internal events (family picnics, team-building events),
- Cooperation with external suppliers of HR services,
- Other HR activities or projects undertaken by the Department.
- Minimum degree: BS degree: preferred faculty: Human Resources or related field,
- Experience in international environment,
- Experience in similar position in HR department,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Ability to work in demanding, fast-paced environment in accordance to internal policy,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table),
- Driving License cat. B,
- Good communication skills (ability to provide high communication standards between parties),
- Analytical and goal oriented,
- Experience with Workday is an advantage .
- Work in highly growing international company with high standards,
- Work in environment inspiring for continuous development,
- Chance to be a part of agile team of professionals,
- Attractive package supporting task fulfillment.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/