Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international distribution company which operates in the Aerospace industry, in connection with its intensive growth, we are currently looking for a position of
SENIOR SALES SPECIALIST
The aim of this role is to lead & setup sales services.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads, schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Meet and/or exceed quotas, taking part in bids with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Checking stocks, contact with suppliers, liaising with European/US factories for sales matters
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions Poland/Europe/Asia
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction. Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Preparing business strategies, planning, sales services, presentations, customer visits
- Create, plan and deliver presentations on company products
- Being responsible for public relations, company branding in Poland and abroad
- Writing regular progress reports and presenting them to management and customers
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or in key account managements, experience in aerospace industry
- Good communication skills with concentration on client
- Being very well organized, flexible, open minded, enthusiastic
- Good team player but also with ability to work independently and to solve client problems
- Availability for business travel
Our Partner offers:
- Opportunity to grow in multinational company with corporation standard and culture of work
- Chance to work in a truly unique enviorment and business development project
- Friendly work atmosphere, teamwork, management support
- Training and travel opportunities
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/